ARMA NCR (Ottawa) Chapter presents:
2008 Spring Workshop Series
The New Information Management Skills
Friday, May 23, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Congress Centre - 55 Colonel By Drive
Registration at 8:15 am
3 Workshops run concurrently from 9 am to 4:30 pm
This is to invite you to register to attend the next major ARMA-NCR event, “The New Information Management Skills”, scheduled for Friday, May 23rd, 2008. This event will be composed solely of facilitated workshops intended to provide participants with practical new skills to use in the changing IM work environment.
This stimulating and educational Workshop series will provide attendees from the private and public sectors with the opportunity to choose one of three different streams of learning. We are identifying facilitators for the following sessions:
- IM Situational Analysis with a focus on Change Management
- JUST ENOUGH—What Every IT Manager Needs to Know About Electronic Recordkeeping
- Function-based Classification Scheme Design with a brief introduction to Retention Schedule Design & Disposition Tactics
Each Workshop will consist of a primary interactive learning experience that imparts a much needed skill to the participants. Following the primary session, there will be a brief introduction to a secondary subject that follows logically from the earlier material. (If the secondary subjects prove popular, they may themselves become the primary subjects of workshops conducted at a later date.)
Once again, the ARMA-NCR (Ottawa) Chapter is providing you with an affordable way to invest in your organization’s most valuable assets – your employees.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST
If you register by May, 2 2008:
- ARMA Member Registration: $399.00 + 5% GST = $418.95
- Non-Member Registration: $499.00 + 5%GST = $523.95
If you register after May 2, 2008:
- ARMA Member Registration: $449.00 + 5% GST = $471.45
- Non-Member Registration: $549.00 + 5%GST = $576.45
To register for this program or find out more information please:
Call: 613.226.8317 Fax: 613.226.8421
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Kris Klein Workshop)
HOST & SUPPORTING ASSOCIATIONS
ARMA NCR (Ottawa) Chapter
The Chapter is known as the National Capital Region Chapter (Ottawa) but referred to as ARMA-NCR Chapter (Ottawa).
The ARMA-NCR Chapter (Ottawa) is a not-for-profit association serving more than 220 information management professionals in the National Capital Region, as well as thousands of IM community associates.
The mission of ARMA International is to provide education, research, and networking opportunities to information professionals, to enable them to use their skills and experience to leverage the value of records, information, and knowledge as corporate assets and as contributors to organizational success.
At ARMA International, we recognize that information is a vital asset of every organization. Our vision is to provide leadership in education, research and networking for the benefit of information professionals.
We, the ARMA-NCR Chapter (Ottawa) believe:
- That our members come first in everything we do
- In respecting each other as equals
- In providing members and volunteers opportunities for professional development
- In actively soliciting input from others
- That individual contributions are both valued and recognized
- In recognizing members and solution providers as partners on our team
- In providing the right information to all requests at the right time
- In doing business with respect, integrity, and professionalism
- In the power of sharing what we know
Contact Chris Lutz for Presentation information
Copyright © 2002 Verney Conference Management