About Your Host
ARMA NCR (Ottawa) Chapter- Association of Records Managers and Administrators (ARMA)
The ARMA-NCR Chapter (Ottawa) of ARMA International is a not-for-profit association serving more than 220 information management professionals in the National Capital Region. Our members include records and information managers, MIS and ADP professionals, imaging specialists, archivists, health IM experts, legal counsel, access and privacy experts, librarians, and educators.
The mission of ARMA International is to provide education, research, and networking opportunities to information professionals, to enable them to use their skills and experience to leverage the value of records, information, and knowledge as corporate assets and as contributors to organizational success.
At ARMA International, we recognize that information is a vital asset of every organization. Our vision is to provide leadership in education, research and networking for the benefit of information professionals.
We, the ARMA-NCR Chapter (Ottawa) believe:
- That our members come first in everything we do
- In respecting each other as equals
- In providing members and volunteers opportunities for professional development
- In actively soliciting input from others
- That individual contributions are both valued and recognized
- In recognizing members and solution providers as partners on our team
- In providing the right information to all requests at the right time
- In doing business with respect, integrity, and professionalism
- In the power of sharing what we know