In expanding the event to the greater public service this year, we have instituted a “Community Based” approach to the development of the learning program.
As such, the ARMA NCR (Ottawa) Chapter presents The NCR FALL IM Days developed with the support and cooperation of:
- The Organizational Readiness Office (TBS)
- Library and Archives Canada
- Canadian Library Association (CLA) CASLIS Ottawa
- The iSchool Institute, Faculty of Information, University of Toronto
- Perram Consulting Inc.
- The Canada School of Public Service
- The Information Management Division (TBS)
Committee Chair: Trevor Banks, Director of Seminar, ARMA NCR (Ottawa) Chapter.