Below is a list of topics that have been confirmed for this year's event. A schedule with times, and speaker names will be posted soon. There is still time to add sessions you think should be a part of this event, so please contact Chris Lutz with any suggestions.
- Cloud Computing
- Oversight Bodies Panel
- Security and Privacy - How do we secure our community and protect privacy?
- The Media's Perspective
- Does Privacy as We Know it Exist in the Digital Future?
- The Definition of Law Enforcement as it Relates to Privacy Legislation
- IAM - Holy Grail of Single ID, is it achievable?
- Access to Information - Formal Process Mapping
- Data Loss Prevention – The ultimate Goal and ultimate Destination. Can you really secure your end point?
- Continuing Education and Certification in Information Access & Privacy
- The Introduction of Bill 64 - Protecting Personal Health Information
- Municipal Issues - A panel discussing unique challenges
- Vendor Panel - New technologies and utilities in the field
- Access to Information Audits
Optional Half-Day Workshops - Presented by CAPAPA
- Using Project Management Guidelines to Improve Your Privacy Practice
- Best Practices in Access and Privacy for Your Organization
- Technology vs Privacy