Memorial University presents the 2012 Wine and Cheese Reception
Join us on Monday afternoon, June 18th at 4:30 pm at the conclusion of Day 1 sessions for a cocktail and snack to further network with colleagues.
Presented by: Memorial University
Newfoundland & Labrador's Offices of the ATIPP Coordinator and Information & Privacy Commissioner, as well as Memorial University's Information Access and Privacy Protection Office are proud to present the 7th Annual Newfoundland & Labrador Access & Privacy Workshop.
This year's theme is "MaintainingProgress". We look to the community to continue building on the foundation its established with this one of a kind event; bridging the gap between Access & Privacy Professionals, and those new to the field. It is this very idea of community that is progress in any field.
"Maintaining" the momentum generated by the event's recently revamped format, the NL A&P Workshop will offer, once again, a day and a half of plenary and breakout sessions, with optional workshops available to the eager learners, on the afternoon of June 19th, 2012.
We are happy to return to the exceptionally friendly Holiday Inn Government Centre, though this year we do so on June 18th & 19th, almost a full month later than usual. Our delegates have spoken, and we've answered with an even more diverse speaking faculty, and more time between this event and other regional events in the area.
This means that we are happy to offer you over 20 interactive sessions this year! Prepared by industry veterans along with real life case studies, attendees will be able to take away practical knowledge and real inspiration to give life to managing information access and privacy protection in their own organizations. Specifically this conference allows delegates to:
- Discuss, identify, and address the many challenges faced by managers of information in public and private sector institutions
- Learn from the wide range of expertise available to the public and private sectors, both internal and external to the ATIPP community
- Continue to examine and explore NL's PHIA Legislation
- Hear from multiple jurisdictions, including those from the Province, the Federal Government and the municipalities of NL
- Network with and build the Access and Privacy Community in Newfoundland & Labrador
Join your colleagues today and open doors to new and exciting ideas in the world of Access and Privacy!
We look forward to seeing you in St. John's in June!