Why Should I Attend?
In celebration of this conference’s success over the past decade, a new stream has been added to review the establishment and impact of EA on the industry. Aside from this new addition, participants will also find new and efficient ways to improve business processes from 20 interactive breakout sessions and 4 unique plenary sessions presented by Business and I&IT Elites.
Be part of this success and learn more about the enterprise-wide architecture initiatives and cluster projects of the Ontario government. Help you and your government in:
- Delivering quality business/IT solutions
- Achieve better integration across program areas
- Set the standards for managing information and information technology
- Promote consistency in I&IT management and support
- Identify technologies that work together
- Identify opportunities presented by the common I&IT infrastructure
- Contribute to I&IT security
- Improving Life-Cycle Costs
Register today at the early bird rate of $319 ($369 after May 15, 2009). Prices include all conference materials, refreshments and lunches are included for both conference days. To register now click here.
If you have any other questions please contact:
Verney Conference Management